The National Association of Welfare Rights Advisers (NAWRA) is a membership organisation for advisers and organisations across the UK.
NAWRA aims to challenge, influence and improve welfare rights policy and legislation by building a national network of advisers who share ideas and good practice.
What are the benefits of membership?
- A free place at each of our quarterly conferences at venues around the UK for every adviser at your organisation. Each event includes a programme of presentations, guest speakers, information exchange and participatory group workshops where you can share examples of best practice and get practical hints and tips in the ever-changing world of benefits advice. And if you can’t attend, you can always find minutes, presentations and workshop materials on our website.
- Regular email newsletters with useful information, reports, news, advice sector jobs and much more.
- As the representative body for advisers, NAWRA makes the case for advice services across the UK through our research and development activities.
- You can contribute to NAWRA’s policy and lobbying work. We strive to represent your views in national stakeholder groups, respond to government consultations and help develop campaigns.
- Access to the members area of our website. There’s a range of useful content including shared resources, our famous benefit changes updater chart, our consultation responses, our newsletter, useful research, news and opinion.
“NAWRA helps me to provide the best possible service for my clients by giving me the opportunity to network with other professionals”
Membership of NAWRA is available to any group or individual working in the welfare rights field and/or who supports our aims and objectives.
To apply for NAWRA membership, please contact us.