NAWRA has a committee structure made up of elected representatives from England, Wales and Scotland. Committee members are elected every 2 years.
This page contains contact information for all the members of the NAWRA committee.
- Chair – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- Treasurer and Secretary – Kelly Smith, Child Poverty Action Group
Regional representatives –
- North West – Dan Manville, Greater Manchester Law Centre
- North East – Julie Kirkby, Durham County Council
- Yorkshire & The Humber – Zoey Corker, Leeds City Council
- West Midlands – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- East Midlands – Andrew Dutton, Derbyshire County Council
- East – Michael Shanks, Norfolk Community Law Service
- London – Maureen Arthur, Peabody
- London – Corin Hammersley, Greenwich Welfare Rights
- South East – Atif Kaudri, Mind
- South West (and vice chair) – Daphne Hall, Rightsnet
Northern Ireland –
- Position currently vacant. If you are interested in representing Northern Ireland on the NAWRA committee, please contact us.