NAWRA has a committee structure made up of elected representatives from England, Wales and Scotland. Committee members are elected every 2 years.
This page contains contact information for all the members of the NAWRA committee.
- Chair – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- Treasurer and NAWRA Secretary – Kelly Smith, Child Poverty Action Group
Regional representatives –
- North West – Terry Patterson
- North East – Julie Kirkby, Durham County Council
- Yorkshire & The Humber – Zoey Corker, Leeds City Council
- West Midlands – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- East Midlands – Juan Ramirez, Derbyshire County Council
- East – Michael Shanks, Equal Lives
- London – Maureen Arthur, Peabody
- London – Corin Hammersley, Greenwich Welfare Rights
- South East – Atif Kaudri, Maggie’s Oxford
- South-West – Daphne Hall, Rightsnet
- Craig Samuel, City of Edinburgh Council
- Second representative position is vacant. If you are interested in representing Scotland on the NAWRA committee, please contact us.
- North Wales: Gareth Morgan, Ferret Information Systems
- South Wales: Tom Messere, Big Book of Benefits
Northern Ireland –
- Position currently vacant. If you are interested in representing Northern Ireland on the NAWRA committee, please contact us.