Our quarterly meetings are held around the country and include keynote speakers, workshops and a range of networking and professional development opportunities.
Our next meeting will take place from 10am-4pm (registration from 9.30am) on Friday 1 December at The Council House, Earl Street, Coventry CV1 5RR
Agenda to follow
NAWRA meetings are only open to members. Find out more about joining NAWRA.
- Friday 1 December 2017 – Council House, Coventry (hosted by Coventry Independent Advice Service and the Partnership for Coventry)
- Friday 9 March 2018 – The Tab Stockton-on-Tees (hosted by Stockton Borough Council
- Friday 1 June 2018 – Nottingham Law School, Nottingham (hosted by Advice Nottingham, Broxtowe Citizens Advice and the Nottingham Law School Legal Advice Centre)
- September 2018 – Glasgow (date and venue TBC)
- Friday 7 December 2018 – Town Hall, Durham (hosted by Durham County Council)
Would your organisation like to provide a venue to host a future NAWRA meeting? If so, please contact us. We can help with arranging guest speakers and workshops – you don’t have to do everything yourself! Read our short guide to hosting a NAWRA meeting.