NAWRA has a committee structure made up of elected representatives from England, Wales and Scotland. Committee members are elected every 2 years.
This page contains contact information for all the members of the NAWRA committee.
- Chairperson – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- Treasurer and NAWRA Secretary – Kelly Smith, Child Poverty Action Group
Regional representatives –
- North West – Terry Patterson, Manchester Council
- North East – Julie Henry, Durham County Council
- Yorkshire & The Humber – Jim McKenny, Kirklees Council
- West Midlands – Alan Markey, Coventry Independent Advice Service
- East Midlands – Juan Ramirez, Derbyshire County Council
- East – Tamara Moreau, Benefits & Work
- London – Maureen Arthur, Family Mosaic
- London – Corin Hammersley, Greenwich Welfare Rights
- South-East – Jenny Wood, Eastbourne CAB
- South-West – Daphne Hall, Rightsnet
- Craig Samuel, City of Edinburgh Council
- North Wales: Eri Mountbatten, Aberystwyth University Students Union
- South Wales: Tom Messere, Big Book of Benefits and Mental Health
Northern Ireland –
- Position currently vacant. If you are interested in representing Northern Ireland on the NAWRA committee, please contact us.